Thursday, April 10, 2008

Productive and Fun Play Day

Today, I finished creating my pages to add into my mom's journal for our family's collaborative art journals project. (It's a fun initiative where each of the gals in our family started a themed journal and we pass them along through rotation to contribute a spread created within that theme! In the end, we will each have a unique book that's home to a contributing spread from each lady in our family.) My aunt's art studio was the perfect place for unleashing creativity!

My incredible little brother, Casey, came by this evening to hang out, have dinner, and brainstorm with us on a little business idea for him. Turns out, we tapped into some creative, focused thinking and at the end of the night, he had a fleshed out business idea, marketing plan, and even ordered some nifty business cards to start spreading the word. (I'm proud to say that he's already up and running with at least three new clients!)